Information about cookies
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored on the end device of the service user and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storage on the terminal device, and a unique number.
3. Cookies are placed on the terminal devices of the users and retrieved by the operator of the service.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1) maintaining the session of a user of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website,
2) realization of the purposes mentioned above under “Important marketing techniques”.
5. The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (permanent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal device until the user logs out, leaves the website, or turns off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the user’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the user’s terminal device by default. Users of the website can change their settings in this regard. The Internet browser offers the possibility to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this topic is available in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
8. Cookies placed in the terminal device of the user of the service may also be used by entities cooperating with the operator of the service, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
Dealing with cookies – how can consent be given and withdrawn in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We would like to point out that disabling cookies, which are essential for authentication processes, security, and maintaining user preferences, may make it more difficult and in extreme cases impossible to use the websites
2. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: